Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 121

Thread: The great debate

  1. #81
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face


    ------------> Jack yer Jaw

  2. #82
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    that's one reason i like being upside-down, it's easier on ya..... *VBEG

  3. #83
    HB Forum Owner Më£ïñÐa's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2000
    Posts
    4,971
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    partytime

  4. #84
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Party in mel's mouth... over there -------->
    biggrin

    ------------------
    Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??

  5. #85
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    oh! myra!! got any of them cummi... err... gummi bears left??

    ------------------
    Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??

  6. #86
    HB Forum Owner Myra's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 14th, 2000
    Posts
    2,554
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ACK!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMFG *LMAO* fergot bout them *L* *tosses ya a bag*

    ------------------
    Everyone thinks i am insane.... all but my friends deep inside the earth......

  7. #87
    Inactive Member Sir Reginald Ramsbottom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2000
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    Spit or Swallow what ?

  8. #88
    Inactive Member Sniffer's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    1,014
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *hands you myra's cummi ... err.. gummi bears* ... wanna swallow these?? wink

    ------------------
    Sniff.... Sniff.... Do I Smell a sense of humor??

  9. #89
    Inactive Member *Leo the Lioness*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    September 30th, 2000
    Posts
    2,080
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    gummi bears are fun to fellate you know......

  10. #90
    Inactive Member Sir Reginald Ramsbottom's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 9th, 2000
    Posts
    63
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ah I understand, I am so silly !
    You are talking about wine tasting !
    Should I spit the wine into the bucket or should I swallow and savour the taste.

    Mmmm difficult, depend if its red or white wine of course.

    I think I would swallow red wine after savouring its delectable bouquet, but white wine, Ya spit it in the bucket !

    ------------------
    Harmony, like a following breeze at sea, is the exception

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •